</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
RelatedFiled Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- TDP MPs grab Centre’s attention
- This Is Not Child’s Play
- New details released on Iran-prisoner swap, and it just got worse
- TFW Dems realize Charles Barkley should actually run the DNC
- Smell My Finger…
- Elex night: Polls close in Mo.; In Mich., Michael Moore zinged; Updated
- Confirmed: CNN’s Brian Stelter is really REALLY excited by idea of Oprah running for prez [video]
- Like Putin Trying To Rig An Election
- This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- Catch On Fire…