</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
RelatedFiled Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- The Great Economic Super Bowl
- All Labs Matter
- 24 Diagrams To Help You Have Better Sex
- When You Run Out Of Pokily Balls…
- ‘Wait, are you serious’? Aaron Paul rips Toys ‘R’ Us for caving to Florida Mom
- JosÃ© Canseco needs $100,000 to launch Twitter reality show
- Folding An Origami Crane In 3 Simple Steps
- These Poor Dogs Are All Feeling A Bit Stoned After A Visit To The Vet.
- Pippen spotted at Bulls game, ignites Twitter hate
- SNL plans to host British boy band and Hollywood hottie