</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
RelatedFiled Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- Polling demonstrates solid backing for Denver teachers as walkout looms – Denver Teachers ‘ Strike.
- Pat Buchanan fired from MSNBC – Here’s why
- Denver Teachers’ strike – why DPS won’t Pay Teachers
- Shepherd -The ghost of Susan Shepherd again shadows North Denver as Dave Sabados runs for City Council
- They will be breaking a glass ceiling and electing the most educated Denver Mayor ever if Denver voters choose Lisa Calderon as their next mayor.
- The Great Economic Super Bowl
- All Labs Matter
- 24 Diagrams To Help You Have Better Sex
- When You Run Out Of Pokily Balls…