We all love it when guests pop by during the season to see us. Well, most of us do -- it’s all part of the fun of the holiday season.But it’s another thing if they drop by completely unannounced, when all you have in the fridge is half a quart of eggnog. Could they not have called or sent a quick text? Even a carrier pigeon would be preferable to no notice at all.
You can’t let your reputation for being the “hostess with the mostest” slip now, so what do you do? It can be easy to get your home guest-ready in no time at all, no matter how hectic the holidays are.
1. Hide a goodie stash.</div> <p>Prepare a special stash somewhere in the kitchen, preferably where the kids and other hungry mouths won’t find it, especially for guests. This should contain Christmas essentials such as cookies, luxury chocolates and pastries, perhaps a few tasty cheeses and a box of quality crackers, something nice to drink (hot apple cider, anyone?), and plenty of coffee and tea. Keep your stash a secret from your family if you can, and then you can all enjoy a feast to celebrate the end of Christmas if no guests turn up.</p></div> <p><strong>Read More: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/holiday-pet-safety/" target="_blank">8 Tips To Keep Your Pets Safe, Happy, And Healthy This Holiday Season</a></strong></p> <h3>2. Keep a "magic basket."</h3></div> <p>Find a space in your living room for an attractive chest or basket that you can use as an emergency hideaway when unexpected guests arrive. You can then have a lightning-quick cleanup and toss clutter out of sight.</p></div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/unexpected-guests/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/unexpected-guests/</a>Filed Under: News
- Three Fantastic Things to do in Denver, Colorado for a Fantastic Experience
- Colorado Success Could Lead to Further Change
- First Year of Success Opens Opportunities for Colorado
- Colorado COVID Recovery Plan is detailed
- 4 Pack of Joop Jump by Joop! Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz for $98
- 4 Pack of 4711 by 4711 Gift Set — 3 oz Eau De Cologne Spray + 3.5 oz Soap for $98
- 4 Pack of 5TH AVENUE by Elizabeth Arden Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz for $66
- 4 Pack of Loverdose by Diesel Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for $433
- 4 Pack of White Jasmine by Woods of Windsor Shower Gel 8.4 oz for $71
- Is Vaccine hesitancy hitting home in the South?
How To Deal With Unexpected Guests Around The Holidays
March 22, 2018 by