</div> </div> <div class="content"> <h3>Coulrophobia is the severe fear of clowns, and it's estimated to plague <a href="http://www.coulrophobiafacts.com/" target="_blank">nearly 12 percent</a> of the U.S. population.</h3> Many believe that this phobia didn't exist on such a large scale until the release of Stephen King's thriller "It." Since then, several creepy and murderous clowns have appeared in movies and television, and a string of killer clown attacks in 2016 certainly didn't help matters.
If you happen to suffer from coulrophobia, you probably try your best to avoid all things clown. But the brave people who choose to spend a night in this roadside motel are doing just the opposite.
Meet the Clown Motel, located in the small mining town of Tonopah, Nevada. It’s truly one of a kind.
Owned by Bob and Deborah Perchetti, this clown-infested motel has been in operation for over 20 years.
Every inch of the property is covered in clown figurines, dolls, and other memorabilia.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/clown-motel/
Related posts:Filed Under: News
This Clown Motel Is Just As Creepy As It Sounds. Yikes!
- Costway Set of 2 Dining Side Chairs Chairs Armless Cross Back Kitchen Bistro Caf – Black for…
- 32 Degrees Women’s Cozy Heat Underwear Top Black Size Small for $23
- Style Co Women’s Fair Isle Tunic Sweater Blue Size Large for $94
- INC International Concepts Men’s Battlestar Track Jacket Black Size 2 Extra Large for $40
- Style Co Women’s Mixed-Media Sheer-Sleeve Blouse Blue Size Small for $94
- Synthetic Moissanite Solitaire Earrings 0.58 Carat (ctw) 4.5mm (3/4 Carat Diamond look) in 14…
- 4/5 Carat (ctw) Citrine Solitaire Post Earrings in Sterling Silver with 14K Gold Accents for…
- 1/4 Carat (ctw) Natural Opal Ring in Sterling Silver with 14K Accent – 7 for $119
- Kyodan Womens Cropped Top – Large for $27
- Kyodan Womens Cropped Top – Small for $27