</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
RelatedFiled Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- 3 Pack Valentino Uomo by Valentino Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men for $216
- CLIMAT Pure Perfume .47 oz For Women 100% authentic perfect as a gift or just everyday use fo…
- Chargeworx 5,000mAh PD QC Power Bank for $25
- Chargeworx 10ft USB-C to USB-C PD Cable for $20
- Productivity Project Management Course for Increased Profits for $19
- Leadership Management Training Course for $19
- Chargeworx 4-USB International Wall Charger for $21
- What is Clubhouse, exactly?
- Apple MacBook Pro 15.4″ Intel Core i7 2.2GHz, 16GB RAM 256GB SSD- Silver (Refurbished) for $9…
- Dell Latitude 13.3″ Laptop Core i5 1.7GHz, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD- Black (Refurbished) for $499