</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
RelatedFiled Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
- Autowit SuperCap 2: 12V Battery-Less Portable Jump Starter for $125
- 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizing Wipes: 12-Pack for $82
- Relocating for a Job – Should You Do It?
- The Professional Video & Audio Production Bundle for $39
- Social Isolation in Seniors at An All-Time High
- Boulder’s cannabis biz Terrapin Supports Live Music Venues Through COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Reasons You Should Waterproof Your Basement
- A major breakthrough in COVID treatment harnesses tiny antibody molecule
- How to Find the Right Assisted Living Home for Your Loved One
- 5 Benefits of Owning A Luxury Car