</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/pup-best-friends/</a>
Perhaps one of the greatest aspects of any friendship is that no matter how long you're apart, you never miss a beat when you come together again.As it turns out, humans aren’t the only ones that are able to form lasting bonds with their buddies. When a husky pup named Laika met her pit bull buddy, Rook, the two were nearly inseparable. Sadly, as the dogs’ owners moved on with their lives, the pals could no longer see each other much.
Fortunately, Rook’s owners made a surprise Valentine’s Day visit to Laika’s house, and based on the dog’s instant reaction to seeing her old friend, it was a happy reunion!
Watch as Laika and Rook go back to being little pups again.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgTgAHPGvJ8?autoplay=0]
It’s not quite Valentine’s Day yet, but be sure to share this puppy love story with all the animal lovers in your life!
Filed Under: News
This Husky Hadn’t Seen Her Friend In Years, But Then He Showed Up On Her Doorstep
May 15, 2018 by Admin
- Three Fantastic Things to do in Denver, Colorado for a Fantastic Experience
- Colorado Success Could Lead to Further Change
- First Year of Success Opens Opportunities for Colorado
- Colorado COVID Recovery Plan is detailed
- 4 Pack of Joop Jump by Joop! Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz for $98
- 4 Pack of 4711 by 4711 Gift Set — 3 oz Eau De Cologne Spray + 3.5 oz Soap for $98
- 4 Pack of 5TH AVENUE by Elizabeth Arden Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz for $66
- 4 Pack of Loverdose by Diesel Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for $433
- 4 Pack of White Jasmine by Woods of Windsor Shower Gel 8.4 oz for $71
- Is Vaccine hesitancy hitting home in the South?