For the first time in 11 years, a drainage hole in Napa County's Lake Berryessa is in use after heavy rainfall rocked the area in late February.The massive, funnel-shaped opening drops water into a stream that rests about 700 feet below when there's overflow. In one second, the hole drains an Olympic swimming pool's worth of water. One brave drone operator decided to get a bird's eye view and when they did, they almost lost one of their drones!
Watching this from above is seriously hypnotizing.<p><strong>Read More: </strong><a href="http://www.viralnova.com/alien-fireball/" target="_blank"><strong>Some Think This Fireball Is Evidence That Aliens Exist, But Scientists Disagree</strong></a></p> <h3>Isn't that incredible? It combines nature's power with the expertise of human engineering. Be sure to share the beautiful wealth with friends and family!</h3> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/lake-hole-drone/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/lake-hole-drone/</a>
RelatedFiled Under: News
- King of Strawmania David Frum advises against arguing with ‘non-specific ‘they”
- Hema Malini opens new Twitter account for constituency work – Times of India
- Terror reference scrubbed during 12 edits of Libya talking points; Lapdogs spin
- Did a clairvoyant Exjon predict today’s ‘nightmare’ scenario?
- Doctors On Valentine Day
- Nick Symmonds continues to criticize Olympics Rule 40; Update: Olympic athletes are not given tickets for friends, family
- This Is Definitely Not What You Want To Happen When You’re Inspecting A Boat
- Sproing! Pfftt! Farting On A Yoga Ball
- Leo Reminds Everyone…
- Bruce Lee And Jackie Chan Might Have Been Friends
They Flew Their Drone Over A Lake And What They Saw Is Totally Hypnotizing