For the first time in 11 years, a drainage hole in Napa County's Lake Berryessa is in use after heavy rainfall rocked the area in late February.The massive, funnel-shaped opening drops water into a stream that rests about 700 feet below when there's overflow. In one second, the hole drains an Olympic swimming pool's worth of water. One brave drone operator decided to get a bird's eye view and when they did, they almost lost one of their drones!
Watching this from above is seriously hypnotizing.<p><strong>Read More: </strong><a href="http://www.viralnova.com/alien-fireball/" target="_blank"><strong>Some Think This Fireball Is Evidence That Aliens Exist, But Scientists Disagree</strong></a></p> <h3>Isn't that incredible? It combines nature's power with the expertise of human engineering. Be sure to share the beautiful wealth with friends and family!</h3> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/lake-hole-drone/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/lake-hole-drone/</a>
RelatedFiled Under: News
- Polling demonstrates solid backing for Denver teachers as walkout looms – Denver Teachers ‘ Strike.
- Pat Buchanan fired from MSNBC – Here’s why
- Denver Teachers’ strike – why DPS won’t Pay Teachers
- Shepherd -The ghost of Susan Shepherd again shadows North Denver as Dave Sabados runs for City Council
- They will be breaking a glass ceiling and electing the most educated Denver Mayor ever if Denver voters choose Lisa Calderon as their next mayor.
- The Great Economic Super Bowl
- All Labs Matter
- 24 Diagrams To Help You Have Better Sex
- When You Run Out Of Pokily Balls…
They Flew Their Drone Over A Lake And What They Saw Is Totally Hypnotizing