</div> </div><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.viralnova.com/raisin-the-pig/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.viralnova.com/raisin-the-pig/</a>
When Casey Jones visited a factory farm near her home in Sapulpa, Oklahoma, she knew something had to be done to put a stop to the heinous things she witnessed there.During her visit, she saw that the many pigs and other livestock were in terrible shape, and even went so far as to rescue a piglet from the farm.
The then-three-week-old pig adjusted quickly, and has now lived with Jones and her family for over a year. If Jones has her way, you will never find her piggy pal on your dinner table.
Meet Raisin Jones, the lovable pig that Jones heroically saved from slaughter.
While most people call him Raisin, you might know him as Pigcasso.
Since joining Jones and her family, Raisin has acquired a knack for painting.
- No Pup Loves Food More Than These Adorable Pugs. So! Much! Want!
- #ednews DianeRavitch– John Kasich Claims He Saved the Cleveland Schools http://ift.tt/1YI9tsN https://t.co/3Svz2kLJ6F
- This Pit Bull Was Thrown Out Because He Wasn’t Perfect, But A Hero Saved Him
- 10 Adorable DIY Slippers That Will Give You The Warm Fuzzies
Adorable Pig Is Saved From Slaughter And Grows Up To Be A Loving Pet
- Schools Alone Cannot Save Children from Economic Inequality.
- Colorado State Patrol to target Sturgis traffic
- Work continues underpass installation beneath Hampden near High Line Canal Trail
- Is school safe this fall? 7 tips from a health expert
- The Complete Computer Networking eBook & Video Course Bundle for $32
- Cheese Grotto Fresco (Bamboo) for $250
- ToothShower Water Flosser Suite 2.0 for $107
- Age-related vision decline reversed with simple therapy
- Can we anticipate polling error?
- Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO launch new studio