<b>You might look like a princess, but you definitely won’t feel like one.</b>
While you’re reading, LISTEN TO THIS:
So, why is being a QuinceaÃ±era the worst? Well…
1. Because being lifted in the air is not always the best idea.
2. Especially when there are pyrotechnics involved.
3. Because your dad can sometimes be a total klutz at the worst possible moment.
4. Because your special QuinceaÃ±era video will contain INCREDIBLY BAD video effects…
5. …and I do mean…
7. And your video will have the same clichÃ© shots of you awkwardly posing with your QuinceaÃ±era outfit.
8. Your choreographer will suggest that dancing with fire will make your night more memorable…
11. Your dress will INEVITABLY turn against you at the worst possible moment.
12. Dancing like this for an hour with every single family member is the bane of your existence.
13. Your chambelanes are generally your cousins who don’t have the heart to tell you “NO.”
They might tell you, “Of course, Cuz… Anything for you.” But in reality, they probably hate you for asking.
14. The limo ride is actually not as cool as it seems.
Also, pink limos should never be a thing.
15. Even though you woke up at the crack of dawn to have someone put a pound of makeup on your face…
16. …there will always be a cousin who’s ready to ruin your makeup…
17. …and your cake.
18. Even though it might seem sweet to have your dad put on your high heels in front of everyone, it’s actually really awkward.
19. There will come a point in the evening when you’re just over it.
Like “GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS AND GET ME SOME SWEATPANTS” over it.
So if being a QuinceaÃ±era is all you want, more power to you.
Just remember not to take it too seriously.
Reminder: You could always just go to Disneyland… Just saying.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/go-to-disneyland-instead