<b>We’re onto you, Word.</b>
1. When it refuses to make up its damn mind.
Nothing’s ever good enough for you, is it, Word?
2. When its thesaurus feature pulls this shit.
3. When it tries to make you look like a fool.
4. When it keeps shoving your graph into the margins for no apparent reason.
5. When it plays fast and loose with the basic rules of English grammar.
6. When it wants you to fail your essay.
Why do you want us to fail, Word? What did we do to you?
7. When it’s clearly just having a laugh with its suggestions.
Yeah, “many look both of which down upon” is exactly what I meant.
8. When its grammar is far from the “trustworthiest.”
9. No but seriously, when it tries to pull this shit.
Just. Make. The green line. Go away.
10. When it can’t resist a bit of irony.
11. When it wants you to know it’s taking your work very, very seriously.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, WORD.
12. When it lets you know it’s got a foul mouth.
13. When it tries to make you look like a terrible parent.
NO, WORD. NO.
14. When it wants to let you to know just how much it hates your biochemistry homework.
We GET it, Word.
15. When it suddenly decides it shouldn’t be easy to look up a word.
Why are you making things difficult, Word?
16. When it constantly tries to make you sound dumb.
17. When you just want to get some work done and it goes all existential on you.
18. When it’s clearly drunk and messing with you.
19. When it gets aaaaaall pretentious.
Oh, get you, Word.
20. When it makes its intentions clear.
21. When it knows just how to drive you to madness.
Works every time.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/microsoft-word-is-such-a-troll